Lily presents keynotes and workshops around the country on issues relating to sexuality, parenting, education, intimacy & relationships
She has presented at universities, colleges, businesses, non-profits, networking events, fundraising events, festivals & symposiums. Her work has been featured during many interviews, both in magazines & on radio and she was a TedX speaker in 2013.
All presentations can be accessed as a 60-90min keynote, or as a half-day or full-day workshop. Our team will work with you to ensure that each presentation is tailored to the specific needs of your audience.
Below are just some ideas you might like to consider bringing to your organisation.
Sex positive parenting
Traditionally “the talk” has occurred in the moments leading up to sexual autonomy, has been delivered awkwardly, and has not been received, understood or valued by young people at all. We are now in an age where we are in fierce competition with the media, the internet & social media for the hearts and minds of our young people.
Sex positive parenting begins at birth and is one of the most powerful gifts you can give your child.
- What is “sex positive” parenting?
- What kinds of things do we need to talk about and WHEN?
- How on earth do we get the conversation started?
- What to do in those “oh my god, did they just ask me that?” moments
- The proven long term benefits of sex positive parenting in terms of STI contraction, unwanted pregnancy, & sexual assault.
Pornstars & popstars – a dangerous sexual culture.
With more than half of Australian teenagers dissatisfied with the sex ed they receive in school, porn & pop culture have become the go-to source of information. Easily accessed, anonymous & instant, porn stars and pop stars are fast becoming the educators of our young people in this space.
We can explore the following facets that have helped shape this culture and new ways of moving forward, for both educators and parents.
- What place do educators play in sexuality education? What place do parents play? And how can we work together for better outcomes?What is the difference between sex ed and sex positive education?
- Different educational policies exist in different countries – what are these and what are their outcomes in terms of unwanted pregnancy, STI’s and age of first sexual encounter?What do our LGBTQI youth need in terms of support & education?
- How do we educate about the benefits of relationship, connection, love & sensuality without seeming to encourage premature sexual behaviour?
Women’s sexual wellness
In an age where we walked on the moon before we discovered the clitoris, women’s sexual health and the implications for their whole-of-being wellness, has been hugely undervalued, under-researched, and largely ignored – until now.
- Is there a link between women’s sexual satisfaction and her productivity, creativity, self worth & financial worth?
- Are there ways for women to increase their sexual pleasure, and if so, what are they? What role does trauma play in suppressing a woman’s fullness and how can you overcome it?
- How to ask for what you want in the bedroom – and get it!
- What is the orgasm gap and how the hell do we build a bridge across it?
- How to initiate intimacy, foster deeper communication & create the love relationship you want – and deserve.
Intimacy, connection & communication
The health of your intimate relationship can be one of the most decisive factors on your day to day happiness & well being. Difficulty in fostering intimacy, sustaining love and resolving conflict are all common issues modern couples face.
- What is intimacy? Do men and women have different intimacy requirements?
- We have lost that loving feeling – can we get it back, and HOW?
- It ain’t totally broke, why fix it? The importance of working on your relationship BEFORE it falls apart.
- The busy trap – modern day life and the death sentence it is dealing relationships
- How to fall in love all over again.
Please contact us directly to discuss these themes, and the unique requirements of your organisation.