Sex positive parenting is a skill.
And like any skill, some techniques, some resources and some guidance can make all the difference between struggle and success.
Sex positive parenting helps your child understand that:
- They have a right to respect
- They have a right to safety
- Relationships are fundamental to engaing in healthy sexual activities
- They have the skills & abilities to create boundaries & choose wisely
- Their bodies are unique and valuable, and should be treated as such
- What they are shown in porn & the media is not real
- That sexuality is about connection, exploration & self respect
Lily and her team have condensed the very best in latest research and combined it with practical parenting strategies to give you easy, fun ways to guide your children through this tricky territory.
Come and learn how to be the person your child turns to when they have questions.